Personal Development Trainings
In 2022, Egyesek Youth Association in cooperation with INEX-SDA (Czech Republic) and Solidarites Jeunesses (France) is bringing you 3 personal development trainings, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme. These trainings are 9-days personal development training courses for those already guiding either groups or volunteers, who want to improve their performance, based upon the principles of self-awareness, resourcefulness and accountability.
The main methodology used will be personal development or self-reflection, which means that we will be focusing mainly on your mindset/attitudes rather than providing you practical skills or models.
- Leaders of Change – 6-16 April 2022 – Czech Republic
- Steps for Leaders– 17-27 June 2022 – France
- Next Steps for Leaders – 2-12 July 2022 – Hungary
The training is here for you to
- Reflect on your mindset: attitudes, values, and beliefs
- Realize how your mindset influences your behaviors, the results you get, and the relationships you have with other people in your working context
- Acquire models and tools to align yourself with your core values, while being more inclusive towards others and unexpected situations
- Put your experience into practice and exchange best practices with other participants
The training is intended for participants, who
- have experience in leading workcamps or other types of projects involving groups or volunteers
- will lead a project involving young people in 2022
- are at least 18 years and able to communicate easily in English
- want to develop themselves by reflecting on their mindset and how they usually function
- will participate fully in the program from the beginning till the end.
Built-up of the program
- Self-Reflection (Day 1 to 5)
You will have the opportunity to getter a better understanding of your mindset and its core elements (beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviors) and how they affect the results you usually obtain in life and how you work with others. It will be a journey into expanding what works and improving what doesn’t work when it comes to your mindset. Input, activities, and reflection spaces will be there to guide you on this exploration.
- Submersion/Real life implementation/Outdoor (Day 5 to 8)
The best way to put knowledge from theory to application is to practice in a real-life situation or context.
You will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around Nógrád county. You will be able to put into practice the competencies acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
- Final steps (Day 8 & 9)
The last days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow-up steps, and to close the TC together.
Afonso is a worldwide freelance educator, with a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology. Since 2009, he has been actively involved in non-formal education, youth work and community building in Europe and West Africa. His main areas of work are personal development, coaching with a strong focus on body awareness, EVS mentoring, inclusion of young people facing fewer opportunities, communication, media as an educational tool and project management.
Viktória comes from Hungary and she has solid experience in coaching and personal development. For 9 years, she has worked on training courses on the topic of communication, coaching, entrepreneurship, youth work. In the last 5 years, she has specialized herself on personal development and group coaching with NLP and life coaching background.
Adeline is a regional coordinator of Le Créneau organization, one of Solidarités Jeunesses’ 8 hosting center. She has been involved in non-formal education projects since 2009, working for different target groups from kindergarten children to retirement institution seniors. Since being a volunteer in 2014, she has led various projects with and for volunteers such as workcamps, trainings and youth exchanges. Her areas of expertise are intergenerational and intercultural learning, team coordination, project management and partnership financing.
Katka is a freelance youth worker, trainer, facilitator, coach and co-founder of an NGO Brno Connected. She has 15 years of experience in non-formal education and experiential learning, both on a local and international level. She has been active as a trainer
All 3 trainings will have the exact same program, it’s up to you to choose the date that fits you the best.
Leaders of Change– 6-16 April 2022 – Czech Republic
Application is already closed!
Steps for Leaders– 17-27 June 2022 – France
Application is already closed!
Next Steps for Leaders – 2-12 July 2022 – Hungary
Apply until 3oth May
*You will know on time if you were selected, so you will have enough time to arrange the travel and get ready for the training course!
COVID DISCLAIMER: We monitor the state of the pandemic regularly, and we uphold the right to change the dates of our training if it is necessary.