Facilitate The Change – Phase 2.
Facilitate the change is a project with 2 consecutive, residential, and international trainings for trainers and an additional coaching process to support participants in realizing their own educational activities. Our aim is to pass on the experiences we gathered in the last 15 years about educating and training young people and youth workers and train a new generation of trainers ready to apply our methodologies and educational approaches in the field of youth work.
This project is for people who:
- Are active in the field of youth trainings; particularly those who work with groups as trainers/facilitators/educators
- Have led youth programs before (training courses/workshops/learning activities)
- Have a portfolio of youth programs they led
- Will facilitate activities within 6 months after the training course
- Are able to clearly communicate in English (intermediate level)
- Over 18 years old
Priority will be given to those who demonstrate their experiences and learning expectations clearly in the application form and are ready to jump into an already formed group of participants to continue with them in their learning journey.
What can you expect?
- A residential training course in Hungary
- Special materials and evaluation tools
- Individual coaching for learning needs during the training course
- Certification at the end of the training course
- Mentoring support for implementing your own educational program upon agreements
- Group coaching based on professional topics and the needs of the group
Experiential learning or learning by doing is the main aspect of our methodology.
We will provide several inputs, activities and moments for reflection, it is up to you to make the links with your own background. We have no expectations of what or how you should learn. This training is there for you to learn what you want to learn, to draw your own conclusions, so you can implement it after the training course is over.
By using this method we give you the stage where you can truly be the creator of your own experience.
Trainers of the project
Afonso is an experienced trainer, youth worker and project manager, with a background in Clinical Psychology (Master degree). Since 2009 he has been involved in youth work, project management and community intervention in several international contexts around the world. In practical terms, and within the frame YiA/LLP/E+, he has led training courses and youth exchanges and has coordinated and mentored volunteers facing fewer opportunities. Outside this frame, he has been involved in personal development and coaching programs across Europe, plus grassroots work/community development and HIV/AIDS counselling for healthcare workers in West Africa.
Tihana is an ICF PCC, EIA Senior coach, ESIA supervisor, trainer and author. She has worked in the world’s leading companies such as Allianz, and Bayer in national and regional positions of human development. She has 15 years of experience in education, more precisely in coaching and training individuals, companies and NGOs. Mother, wife, daughter, friend. She loves and respects nature and tries to spend time in it. She is interested in the human psyche from every point of view and has been interested in Vedic knowledge (Jyotish, yoga, Vastu, and Ayurveda) and transpersonal psychology. She is committed to excellence in every aspect and believes that we are all our own masterpieces.
You can apply for a funded spot, if you reside in one of the following countries: Serbia, Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey, Belgium, Germany, Estonia, France, North-Macedonia, Netherlands, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria or Hungary. Food and accommodation are fully covered by Erasmus +.
Travel reimbursement is possible up to the following limits:
- Hungary: 20 €
Czech Republic, Serbia, Romania: 180 €
- Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, Macedonia, Greece, Spain, The Netherlands, Turkey, Bulgaria: 275 €
Please read the attached Infopack before applying.
Apply until the 27th of May through this link: https://eu.jotform.com/form/220104978408355.