Egyesek Advanced Coaching Training
Egyesek Advanced Coaching is a unique training course providing coaching tools and a unique approach for working with groups.
What can you get out of it?
- Deepen and enrich your knowledge of coaching methods, techniques and tools to use in your work
- Apply the tools given in the work with young people
- Apply coaching tools with groups
- Team coaching tools
- Select which coaching tools fit your style
- Improve your capacity to support changes with coaching
- That throughout the whole training you will have the possibility to work and experiment with different coaching tools as a coach and coachee as well.
- A part of the training will focus on how to communicate and express emotions, what the impact is and how to use it in your work with young people and groups.
The program is for youth workers, mentors and people working with groups, who have a platform to implement the gained knowledge.
Our previous experience showed that this training is most effective for those people who work with individuals or groups, as volunteers or as professionals (e.g. mentors, youth orkers, teachers, educators,
This training is for you, if:
- You are a youth worker who has been working directly with young people for minimum 1 year.
- Especially if during your practice you also work with groups.
- You have the willingness to improve your professional performance, by developing your own coaching attitude and toolkit.
- You are over 18.
- You have a basic knowledge of coaching.
Eligible countries: Hungary, Bulgaria, Estonia, North Macedonia, Greece, Italy, Romania, Spain
Dates: 31/01- 09/02/2020
Place: Hollókő, Hungary
Hungary: 20 €
Bulgaria, Estonia, North Macedonia, Greece, Italy, Romania: 275 €
Spain: 360 €
Contribution: 60 €