Changemaker 2.0 is a 9 days training course aiming to improve the leadership skills of the participants through self-reflection.
The training is here for you to:
- reflect the role of leadership and explore your own attitudes, approach and inner motivation for your work with volunteering;
- improve and boost your practical skills (especially coaching and communication) for working with groups and projects in volunteering;
- put your experience into practice and multiply among your colleagues and target groups.
The training is intended for participants, who:
- will lead a volunteer project or workcamp in 2019/2020 and ideally go to workcamp leaders training
within 10 months after the TC;
- have ideally participated at least in 1 workcamp as a participant (previous experiences in leading a workcamp or other type of project are welcome, but not required);
- are at least 18 years and able to communicate in English.;
- are willing to work on their personal and professional development;
- are able to participate fully at the programme from the beginning till the end.
Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Estonia, North Macedonia, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Spain
Application deadline: 13 August