Improwise your Enterprise
WHAT ARE THE AIMS OF THE PROJECT?
- to develop communication and soft (social) skills of youth workers through improvisational theatre;
- to increase the capacity of youth workers by enriching their working methods with the innovative tool of improvisational theatre by offering activities that better respond to the challenges of young entrepreneurs;
- to improve the sense of initiative and entrepreneurship of youth workers;
- to provide an opportunity/platform for sharing best practices focusing on using nonformal educational methods in the field of youth work to foster youth entrepreneurship;
- to use Youth Pass as a tool for self-assessment, evaluation as well as recognition of non-formal learning.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE TC? The project will be practical, active and experiential as well as theoretical. The aim is to equip each partner with necessary tools and knowledge, needed to use and disseminate the knowledge gained within their organizations. By doing so, each partner will contribute to inclusion of the underprivileged youth in their country.