Global Coaching TC2
What is the aim?
To make youth workers within the civil society sector aware of themes like democracy and oppressing structures such as:
- economical inequality & injustice
What can you get out of it?
- Intersectional knowledge about global justice, oppressive structures and democracy.
- Concrete tools in planning, implementing and evaluating projects aiming for social change.
- Increased knowledge about gender structures.
- Understanding the implication of volun-tourism: a critical perspective on charity work.
- International solidarity – how can we collaborate?
The training is for you, if…
- You are a youth worker who has been working directly with young people for at least 6 months
- Your target group involves young people with different social backgrounds
- You are willing to reflect upon local and global power structures, as well as your role in reproducing them
- You are over 18
Bulgaria, Greece, Spain, Hungary, France, Romania, Lithuania, Sweden