- Teaching foreign languages to the participants (in the form of playing games, singing songs or improving their language skills through discussions). These include the volunteer s native language, and English if their English level is B2 or higher and they feel comfortable with teaching two languages.
- Giving a presentation of the volunteer s native country with the aim to teach the children its history, culture, customs and traditions.
- Organizing and together with children taking part in some sport activities, strategic games, shows and handcrafts.
- Making intercultural and educational workshops of different kinds: handcrafts, sports, national games, music, dance, photography, etc.
Accommodation and food: Volunteers will stay in the family or shared flat. No sleeping bags are needed, breakfast s and lunches are provided.
Location and leisure: Free time for volunteers is from 4 p.m. The volunteers are mostly busy from 9 a.m. till 4 p.m. You have to keep in mind that the kids will always be around, asking questions and just trying to communicate or play with you.
Project hosted by: The language school Language Plus has been organizing international language camps for five years. In their camps Russian and foreign volunteers collaborate to organize cultural, educational and sport activities for local children and children from nearby regions aged 7-17.The mission is to provide every child with a range of opportunities which help him/her to grow and improve themselves as a person.
- Age 18-Volunteers should speak English at B1 level or higher
- Volunteers should be ready to teach their native language and share knowledge about the culture, history, customs and traditions of their country
- Experience in children camps is a plus but not a must, but Volunteers should absolutely love children =)