Core of Coaching
The objective of the training course is to increase the quality of youth work, by focusing on coaching and mentoring of volunteers.
The challenge is to be able to coach and/or mentor young people, especially when it comes to topics such as employability, employment or entrepreneurship.
What can you get out of it?
- Apply Coaching and Mentoring input, methods, techniques and tools in your work.
- Apply the tools given in the work with young people.
- Identify which areas you need to improve or develop.
- Identify your core skills and strong points for coaching Develop Self-confidence
- Select which tools are suitable for your working reality.
- Set your learning goals and outcomes for coaching and mentoring.
- Improve your capacity for Self-reflection.
That throughout the whole training you will have plenty of situations to try coaching skills, from some exercises, to practice techniques, to full coaching sessions from both sides. As a Coach and as a Coachee, As a Mentor and as a Mentee. A part of the training will focus on how to communicate and express emotions, what the impact is and how to use it for coaching and mentoring.