All Aboard Training Course aims to improve the leadership and facilitation skills of youth workers, in order to empower them in their work with youth entrepreneurship.
This unique training will take place in 2 different settings: offshore in a YouthHostel and aboard the Caravel “Vera Cruz” – an exact replica of one of the caravels used by the Portuguese sailors in the XV and XVI century.
Through this TC you will have the opportunity to:
– Improve your practical skills for leading young people and bringing forth their potential;
– Improve your skills for clear and impactful communication, expressing needs and giving clear feedback;
– Develop further facilitation skills and share best practices through leading educational sessions;
– Increase your capacity for self-reflection & self-assessment;
– Become a powerful team player.
Profile of the participants
– Youth worker/leader/mentor/project coordinator
– Minimum of 6 months experience leading young people
– Will lead a project/activity with young people in the 3 months after the TC
– Willing to participate on a very intensive program: taking part on the program activities plus being part of the crew
of the Vera Cruz
– Coming from Greece, Hungary, Lithuania and Portugal
There is a contribution of 70€ per person to the programme.
Application deadline: 29 July 2018