Youthworker 2.0 / Activity 2
The project “Youthworker 2.0” aims at supporting youth leaders, workcamp leaders and trainers to improve their work with youth, assuring and developing quality of their activities. Three Training Courses are prepared to raise competences of these target groups and support sharing of experience. Each Training course is for 24 participants from 6 European organisations (INEX–SDA – Czech Republic, TransFúzia – Slovakia, Egyesek – Hungary, Legambiente – Italy, XCHANGE – Scotland, Young Researchers of Serbia – Serbia).
- The youth workers will improve their ability to independently and reliably work with groups of participants/youth, while reflecting their special needs
- First Training Course will be focused on working with complicated situations in a group
- Second one will focus on the topic of inclusion of participants with special needs or fewer opportunities
- Third Training will be dedicated to how to work with values and attitudes in educational activities
- They reflect, what makes their activities of a high-quality adn will understand what does the “quality” actually mean
- They will be able to apply methods and tools to keep motivation and energy
- They will have space to enhance their international cooperation, create new partnerships and project ideas
Overview of the Activities:
Activity 1: How to work with complicated situations in a group of participants? – hosted in Chotěboř, Czech Republic on 19 – 26/9 2016, read more!
Activity 2: How to work with participants with special needs? – hosted in Hollókö, Hungary between 20 – 27/2/2017 Interested to participate? Let us know!
Activity 3: How to work with attitudes on educational projects and activities? – hosted in Czech Republic between 5-12/6/2017. Interested to participate? Let us know!
Each of the activity is designed for 24 youth workers (4 per country) as participants and lead by professional trainers. Participants can apply for just one of the activities, but they can be parts of all of them, if they are interested.
The results (impact report and Good Practice Booklets) will be spread both nationally and internationally.